Friday, August 21, 2009

Starbucks Shinanigans Make Me Laugh

I was on bar last night at work when a younger gal came in and ordered a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. After receiving her drink and having a seat with her boyfriend, she immediately came back up to the register and exclaimed in a repulsive manner, "Yeah, umm...This drink is disgusting!" I chuckled a bit to myself as I mentally asked, "Did she really say that?" I asked her in a sad, kiddingly tone, "Why are you calling something that I poured my heart and soul into making, disgusting?" She didn't really catch on and responded with, "Because it is! Yeah, I thought it was going to taste a lot better than this! Can you make me another drink!" I think I actually laughed out loud to her response and said, "Yeah, sure. What would ya like?"

After we made her another drink and she sat down, I looked over at my co-workers and asked, "Did that really happen?" "Uh...yeah!" they remarked. Laughing through it all, I was more dumbfounded than offended. It was definately the most funny moment of the evening.

No comments: