Friday, March 6, 2009

The Life of a Student

The past couple of weeks have been super busy with work, school, and keeping up with my weekly responsibilities. Last Friday night, I actually found time (3 hours + no rain) to go to dinner and get in some bike riding with my friend, Brian. Good times. To keep this (and how needed/valuable it was) in perspective, that was the first time I've gone out since school started, back in January. I'm starting to get overwhelmed with everything, but I just gotta keep driving through it. I'm thinking about giving private saxophone lessons to bring in some extra money to ease finances. So I'll keep ya posted about that. Today is the first day of no rain since that day and it's supposed to be sunny until next Wednesday, so that'll lift my spirits big time. That's all for now, gotta get back to homework, practicing, and getting ready for our concert tonight.

No comments: