Thursday, September 4, 2008

People Are Amusing, Part 1001

I was working the bar on a closing shift yesterday when a gal said, "Oh wow, you guyz have oatmeal now, reeelly?" "Yup." "Wow...is it...like...good?" Laughing inside to the ignorance of how oatmeal tastes I replied, "Well...it's oatmeal. It tastes the same no matter where ya get it...it's just oats and water." I think my reply might have hinted at my intolerance for girls thinking that 'playing dumb' is cute. I guess I surprise people when I don't respond in accordance to the game they want to play. Eh....probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But on the other hand maybe people will begin thinking that being intelligent is the way to go. I find it more humorous than anything, sorry if it sounds mean. =)

1 comment:

Giacster said...

Really? Girls in the Bay Area act dumb to be cute? GET OUT! Like, seriously?????