Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Adjustments

Done with finals for this semester. These past four months of work and school have left me numb. I'm very much done with the whole full time school/full time work schedule. Although it pays the bills, I keep losing my personality later in the semester as I turn on "survival mode" due to stress. I'm gonna talk with my manager about only working full closing 8 hr shifts Thursday-Saturday as a barista. This way, I will not have to work on school nights, not have the stress of a shift, and (most importantly) have enough time to devote to practicing and schoolwork. There's so much more behind all this, but is more personal than what I'd like to post. I hope that the adjustments I will make will be beneficial to my school journey and career.

No comments: