Friday, August 29, 2008

Ok...but really??

So...when I came into work the other day I was greeted and given the low-down on the morning's happenings. Long story short...evidently, a customer forgot and left his cell phone in our lobby. When he returned looking for it, someone had stolen it. He was so frustrated that he called...well...I'll call this person "an important leader in our region." This employee apologized to him on 'our' behalf and called us to ask what action we're going to take to prevent future situations like this from happening.

Ok, I can understand the customer's frustration in something of his being stolen. I admit, I was a little miffed when my motorcycle helmet strap was cut from being locked down to my bike at Eastridge, yes. But these two people, customer and employee, just amused me with passing blame to the next person. Anyway, people are so good with getting other people to apologize for their own faults.

It's hilarious (I guess?) that people don't take responsibility for their own mistakes anymore.

No comments: