Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow...Only In San Jose

Where's the camera? I know this has to be a practical joke...

Life is humorous, filled with amusing people and situations. "Just laugh it off," is something I remember my Mom always saying, which is exactly what I did today...Here goes...

By the way...this happened the same day and place, but after my last blog. I was sitting on a couch (more of a love seat) in our local Starbucks today, enjoying reading my book and journaling. I had left my backpack, book, and notebook on the couch and table to save my spot as I used the restroom. When I returned, a lady had moved my backpack over and was sitting right where I was sitting. I said to myself, "Are you serious??" So I reluctantly sat down on the other cushion next to her, and she didn't even say a word or look up. She just kept reading...HA! Seriously!!...what do you do with that??!! This is the funny part...there were 11 out of 15 other tables, couches, and seats in the store that were clean and NOT being used. The place was pretty much empty. I thought it was hilarious! It was one of those things that you'd see on a practical joke show. I collected my belongings and moved to another table and laughed inside at how oblivious people can be. HAHA!

2 comments:

Heather Olds said...

ha! you should've kept sitting beside her and said 'hey you..come here often?'..

Chris Olds said...

Ha LOL!!!...She was some asian lady around 50 years old. I don't think she spoke English or else I would have! That was Awesome Heather!! HAHA.